Sunday, December 27, 2009

she..

She lets things get to her more than she can handle. Something bad happened once; I don't understand why, why she holds on to it. Clinging so tightly, next to her heart, beside her pillow, its almost like she is afraid to be without it. I guess we are all afraid to be without it, that one crutch we rely on. It is there every time. I am not trying to blame her, or say that I know better. Really I don't, I am just on the outside so I can see it clearer. Sight, can we really see?
I felt it.
That is what really happened.

I wish so much for her to let go. The thing is she hates what she is holding on to, hates it so much. Is hate a type of love? Some people even capitalize, Hate. She thinks that because she has this she is worse off? Not true. She is incapable, incurable. Also not true.
Really she is beautiful, so why hold on? Questions.

No comments: