Monday, June 14, 2010

henna

I just recieved a series of thought provoking emails, and am about to go and meditated for 1.5hrs. I think that the meditation is lead, I am not sure. I could just be sitting in a room with other people for 90mins lost inside my head. Or heart.

I have themes for my summers, something that I started a few summers ago. I have been trying to figure out what this summers theme is. It seems to me that there are too many, mortality, immortality, love and its meaning, beauty, art, music and people.

What is it that I am supposed to change, that is what I would like to know. But is change the end result of my summer. That I am also not sure of. I keep distracting myself with things that I attempted to get away from when I was in Vancouver. I need to stop running away from myself. My running is impeding my step.

I got henna on my food yesterday and it is so beauitful, I love it. Everytime I look at it, it makes me smile. Maybe I will take a picture and send it to you. You being the ever expanding internet, almost like the universe. Ever expanding and changing, no minute is ever the same.

No comments: