I have been tired lately, so tired. I can muster up the energy to complete a full day of activities but when I come home I can not do much but sit. Read a book maybe, watch TV more likely. I do not even like watching TV. I was actually thinking about this yesterday, how my energy levels seemed to have dissipated.
Another aspect of my life right now is change. I am getting the opportunity to meet lots of new people and old friends. Be with people that I haven't gotten to know or who have fallen by the way side. Last night was one such occasion. I got to spend the night with Jenny. I do not really know Jenny that well, but she is a good person. We worked together at PO but when you work with someone at that company there is a good chance you will actually never see the person. Everyone just told me how much I would like her and what we have in common. She had a clothing swap at her home last night and I went. Like usual I was the first person to arrive so Jenny and I sat and talked. The conversation is immaterial however one thing she said was a word for word answer to my question. Spiritual work is Exhausting.
I wonder how long it will take this intensive period. I really want to work on my spirit right now and things keeps on arriving for me. Lessons abound in my life. So I guess the universe and I are on the same page. The last lesson was a hard one, but it eventually was overcome. Do they just get harder? I guess at a certain point they will ease off, I don't know the deeper you go the harder the lesson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment