Monday, February 23, 2009

i'll put one foot in front of the other, keep on moving forward, let God do the rest

I think it is amazing to me the effect that good friends, music and a little dancing can have on a person. Last night I went to bed with a smile on my face, feeling content and happy with the world. As a result I woke up this morning at 10:30am (after my perpetual 8:30am wake up calls) my nose that had been stuffy for the weekend is now much clearer than it has been. I enjoyed a luxurious breakfast of fresh bagel and cream cheese, orange juice and yogurt. I am full of nutrients and ready to spend my day working hard, getting homework done and planning out my week to come.

I havent really been writting in my blog becuase I havent felt inspired to do so. I like how it is something simple that inspires me to move forward, not flashy and arrogant, just simple, good people, good music, lots of love. Call me a big hippie if you want but I am okay with it. :)

All my love!

No comments: