Monday, November 30, 2009

Its gravity thats been getting us down.

I was coming home from teaching yoga full of inspiration from my students ready to write profound things on this wall. Then I discovered who I was working with tomorrow and I am going to need to learn to practice patience. Imagine spending 7.5 hours with one other person and that person drives you crazy. It turns out I am not superman after all, I just cant get along with everyone. Some people just dont get it, and I generally dont hang out with them. Most people get it to a certain degree, but some not at all.

I think its funny how there are just some people out there that you just dont get along with. Its like there is a force field around the two of you that prevents you from getting along.

On a happier note, I am going to the Killer Diller ball this weekend. I think I will just hold on to that all day tomorrow. :)

Love you.

No comments: