Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Me and Julio Down by the School Yard
I know I talk about my emotions a lot, but I am an emotional person. This last little while my emotions have been so strong. I see the world so clearly through them. My weekend in Van, my time here in the Okanagan. I guess I am just glad to be an emotional person, I havent been glad for that before, I've always wanted to be tough, one of the boys. I have spent my entire life doing things on my own, proving that I can do anything by myself and I dont need other people. The funny thing is I do need them, all of them, I am them. I guess thats what happens when you are all water. I conducted this little experiment when I was talking with this guy at my yoga studio, it was strange. As I look at him, during our conversation, I saw so clearly how differently we viewed the world. It was almost painfully obvious. Anyways, I should go back to work. I just wanted to pour some consciouness out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment