Tuesday, September 7, 2010

how many days in a year?

I am supposed to write a bio for my yoga stuff right now, but I do not really know who I am at the moment, so it proving difficult. I am home and feeling lost, nothing to do, hardly working, trying to figure myself out. Living in Coquitlam, my parents will be home soon, and then without a car I will be stuck. I think I should find a place to live in Vancouver or start my evil plans for the fall. I just can not get any work done right now. It seems I have lost my capacity to work for myself. I can still work hard for others, doing things that they need, but when I need to do the same for me I am not such a hard worker. Anyways I am trying to kill time right now, I should get back to work.

No comments: