Friday, December 10, 2010

built in the clouds a foundation of stone

The cabaret was amazing! I can not believe that it went off as well and it did. It was like someone removed every piece of negativity from that room and that was how it felt. Everyone had such a great time, I did not hear one bad thing about the show. Some how it managed to entertain both my mother, my friends, some hipsters and whomever else showed up. I would say that is a wide range in perspectives. Yesterday I literally jumped up and down in the shower I was so pleased with the show. My mother even suggested that I go into theater production! That I find particularly amusing.

I could tell right away, as soon as the actors got together the show would work. I put Amanda on sound, she was having an awful day and she came because she committed to the show. I was so grateful to have her there, she make the whole thing run smoothly, she even paid the venue owner for me and kept track of the money. Seriously I have amazing friends.

Tamara was great, she is already talking about doing another one. I guess we will have to get together sometime next week to see what we are going to do with the momentum. We might just have to do it again.

There is a cabaret in Bellingham on Dec 15th and they do it every month! I do not want to do it that often but once a season I could handle...

No comments: