I feel that I probably will not end up living in Vancouver when I eventually end up in some place that I am supposed to be. My wanderlust will lead me to some where and I will fall in love and just never leave. I am not ready to stop traveling. I would like to go to Argentina next, however because of the nature of my life I have too many commitments at home to just run away. I envy those that have the courage to just up and leave whatever it is they have. It is not that Vancouver is a bad place, I love it, my family and friends are there. The city itself just needs so much work. It lacks in life and creativity. Which is why I am organizing a cabaret and different things that I want to do. Maybe I just need to get into the community of performers and organizers there. I am not sure who they are though and if I even want to do that in Van.
Last night I played Scattergories with a group of awesome people from Seattle. My life has changed in Vancouver, I do not have a community that I belong to anymore. I have been away for too long, people have forgotten about me. I am not sad about this, I am just not on their minds so they do not call. I honestly for the first time think that I could live in Seattle. I have really good friends here, more than at home. Which is crazy to think of, especially considering I spend way more time in Vancouver. I am interested to so what happens next, what does life have in store for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment