Well, it has happened. I do not really want to go home. I miss my family and friends, but my city is so lame. This place is so full of life, every where you turn there are senseless acts of beauty. Vancouver has a long way to go if it is to ever catch up and honestly, I doubt it could. I thought I would be able to escape, a lot of people come here for visit and just don't leave. I am jealous of them and their ability to just move and change their lives so freely. In fact two people who arrived in NOLA around the same time as us, are doing just that, moving here.
I am supposedly going to school in January. It is going to be really hard for me to go from this city, where you can so freely escape the system to an institution that is build by the system.
We will see what happens, next stop Layfatte then back to Seattle for a couple days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment