I thought that maybe I should write something after my last post, so that those who do read this blog and I havent seen in a while know that I am fine. I had a really amazing weekend actually when I wrote my last post. Not amazing in the sense that Lindy Bout is but amazing because I learnt some really important things about myself. So yes it was diffucult and there is no need to worry. Because I know that all of you my adoring fans are concerned about me. :)
I feel really fortunate actually, I had an experience at yoga last week that made me feel that way. It is the simple things in life that can really impact us. After class one of my students had informed me that she had gone to Banyen Book, a wonderful store if you have never gone. She bought 'Goddess Cards' there, which I assume would be like tarot cards....? Anyways I picked one out of the deck and it was suprisingly relevant to my life. I got the goddess Idana, she is the goddess of love, youth and beauty (I am okay with being known for that) and the imagery that surounds her are apples and gardens. In fact her whole thing is tending to and growing your garden. It took me a while to realise that, that is exacatly what I am doing right now. I am growingmy skills, going to SFU, applying for Langara, working with teh Dusty Crew, thinking of applying for clown school. So many exciting opportunities exist for me right now, and I am in the financial situation to make them a reality and more importantly i have the time!
So I am very excited right now about all these possibilities thank you universe for making them possible. The next two years are going to be able learning for me. I still have the ups and downs of student life but the over all image really works for me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment