Wednesday, May 6, 2009

where do you go with your heart in tow

Right now, I am so distracted. I am having trouble concentrating enough to make my lunch, which is a bad thing because it is expensive to always buy food. I wish that things would be easy, I am such an emotionally charged person that it just consumes me some times. Last night I went for a run because I had so much energy that I had to release it. I ran for 40mins. I cant remember the last time I went running, if that gives you an indicator of how charged I am right now. I then went and did yoga, ate dinner and still couldnt fall asleep till 1am. I am now at home because Wednesdays are my day off, and I am having issues.

I wish that I was calm, then I could get things done. I could do everything that I am supposed to, or even just a little bit calmer, but this is just ridiculous. Maybe I need to do more yoga to centre myself, I have been slacking lately. I am going tonight though, but the class is really easy, its free though so I am not going to complain. :)

If anyone has any suggestions other than running for an hour each night I am open to hearing them. Maybe its good to run, really that is the only time that I am really alone. I having been meditating for 15mins each night before I go to bed and that has been helping me sleep. Why did God make me this way, I am so unproductive. The funny thing is, I feel like Yoga has given me all this energy. I know that sounds odd, especially if your not into yoga, but I think its true. I think that when I went to LA for my training it started a process inside of me that is culminating with uncertainty right now. I dont even recognise myself. I guess I just need to navigate my new emotions, and see what they have to offer. I am a follower of my heart, but right now my heart is very confusing. I dont understand it any more.

No comments: