So, Frankie is taking over my blog because there are lots of things I am feeling right now and they are culminating at his festival in New York. I was told that funerals are more important than, birthdays and celebrations. I think that is true. People need your friendship the most when things are down, funerals are not be the deceased but for the living. Frankies 25th Birthday is in May, as you know if you read my blog Frankie passed away last week. However in true Frankie fashion, his party will continue and will dance for him and honour this man that gave our lives different meanings, something to be passionate about and friends that have changed our lives forever. Maybe I am being overly dramatic because I tend to do that, especially right now because I feel like I cant tell want direction is up or down.
I found tickets to New York for $200 each way after tax. I am SO tempted to go, but I also feel like I am trapped. Trapped in Swing dancing, I can not just let it go and not go to a swing event and I feel like I am draw to it more than anything else. Maybe I have an addictive personality? I dont know. Anyways I am just wanting to shoot at the wind right now, I am torn. I would be in New York for one day, if I went. Totally ridiculous I know, but, somehow I feel like it would be worth it. For Frankie?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment