I think that I might be getting sick.
The yoga conference was a very busy week for me 12 hour days, waking up at 7:30am every morning for 6 days (for all you 5am wake up people 7:30 is early for me). Yesterday I woke up at 6:30am from really bad cramping, which has never happened to me before. Aside from the abdominal pain, I was missing my cat. I had yet to be home to the scene of the crime so I decided yesterday that I should stop by. It didnt make me feel any better or worse, I was sure that I would have some sort of emotional reaction. Instead I felt exactly the same, which was tired and a little down. My mother is the greatest, and sensing my emotions made me a pumpkin pie! :) And, it was a vegan pie at that! Sorry, Amanda it didnt taste that good, the tofu was to strong but my mother was great.
I tried really hard to cheer up for the day and I really couldnt. I was almost dreading the yoga classes that I had to teach in the evening. One was a group of teenage boys. They are on a hockey team and their coach has decided that they need to do yoga as part of their training. Even though I was dreading the class, I got to be a hard ass which I thought was fun. You try getting twelve, 16-18 year old boys to be quiet and do yoga.
I am just kinda rambling at this point, I had some time to kill before leaving for work and I wanted to get my thoughts out of my head. Thanks for picking them up for me. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment