This world ebs and flows, and constantly changes, yet I am always surprised when it does things that I dont expect. Tonight I have been cleaning house, not litterally by organizing my space, although I am sure that I could do that also. It really feels good to just deal with emotional baggage the piles up, and you dont even think it is there. Some how you are immune to its pull. That is not the true though, it hides and finds you when at a time that is rather inconvient.
I was at the Vancouver yoga conference this past weekend and the last class of the week was moon cycle yoga. It was really a nice class to take at the end of a very busy weekend. It was almost calming and reassuring. Really that was not what I was expecting from the class, it was an open forum about being a woman and really being okay with what we are delt from our bodies. I am often a very emotional person before I get my period, just the context that we discussed this in the class made me feel okay about that. Incase you were wondering that is where I am at right now, which is why I am forced to deal with my emotional baggage for the month. I am okay with it, it allows me to work throught things that I have been neglecting.
Shanti.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment