I was in savasana today and I imagined that I was covered in soil, beautiful healing Okanagan soil. As I was lying there the sun reached through the trees outside the window and touched my face. I continued to lie and from my body, nurtured by the sun and soil, a little sprout popped out. Just a little baby seedling. You know the kind that are really fragile and need lots of support and love to become whole. As savasana ended and I sat up the soil fell off my body, my face and I was me again. Except for the little sprout was me, is me.
This trip has been so healing for me in so many ways. I wasn't able to fully realise until this moment. I wanted to cry. I have since made it home and am at my computer. Listening to piano music. :)
I am a new person, today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Claudia, you are so beautiful. When ever you need watering just give me a call. I can't wait to see you again.
Love, Monica
Post a Comment