Saturday, September 19, 2009

Gandy Dancer

This weekend is going to be busy.

I have stopped thinking of my time in terms of working and not working, if I look forward to a day off I will be dissapointed because that day is far in the future. Generally I am okay with this circumstance of my life. I really like the things that I do, however this weekend it seems daunting to me. Let me recap my life for you, litterally the only time I have this week is Sunday morning. Every other minute of my life is full, i have to plan time to eat.

But Claudia, you say, your writting in your blog right now surely you are exagerating? No dear reader, I skipped my yoga practice today (shh) so that I could have some time to myself. In fact you should feel lucky that i am spending this time with you.

Okay off I go on my day.

Shanti.

No comments: