I am in another mood that encourages me to post my thoughts and feelings multiple times in a day. Throwing stones into the deep water and watching for ripples.
I was practicing today listening to music and a line, 'its a funny time to learn to swim when you start to drown.' It motivated me in my practice, i guess it helped me to realise that i am going to be with myself every day for the rest of my life. it is just me, my yoga mat, my emotions and my heart. Even though there are wonderful people in my heart and life, they have their own hearts they need to deal with.
I am motivated to work hard for this. My Sadhana, my yoga practice, it is going to be really good for me if i can stick it out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment