My uncle who has been seeing the same woman for fifteen years, got married this afternoon at 3pm. I found out when I got a text message from my mother at 5pm saying, "Uncle Barrie is getting married at 3 today. Are you buys for dinner?" I am feeling a lot of emotions right now, mostly just this overwhelming love for my family. My uncle called up my mother two hours before hand and said "Hey, Sis, what are you doing this afternoon?" My mother because she is amazing got together a beautiful bouquet for Nina (Barries now wife), a wedding cake (in the form of a truffle), and a photographer (in the form of my brother home sick from work). I am almost to the point of tears as I write this because my mother is so wonderful. She always pulls through, always.
She forced them to have a family dinner this evening, and that was everything. I raced to Coquitlam for dinner that started at 7:15pm and my yoga class that I was teaching was over at 7:15pm. If it was not for Jenn I wouldnt have made it, she gave me a ride.
Then afterward dinner my mother, who is so wonderful, gave me a ride home. All the way to East Vancouver, which for my mother is far because she gets tired at night. I really lover her so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment