Saturday, June 13, 2009

another one down for the count

I ran into Andre again this week, if you didnt read my other post he is a homeless man who plays wonderful music. Anyways he told me his favorite song on his sound track, number 10 (it doesnt have a name i dont think), it is about his exwife. I know that you can not understand how great the song is by reading the lyrics but I want to share them anyways:

You’re the reason for this broken heart,
Hard to believe we fell apart,
But if there is no love within a life,
So lets just kiss and say goodbye.

I wish the best will come to you,
I hope all of your dreams come true,
I’ll wipe the tears and move on down,
Another life another town.

But its not the end,
Gotta keep on going my friend,
Cus tomorrow is a brand new day.
Try and smile again even if you think you cant,
and listen cant you hear that music play,
listen cant you hear the music play.

Such a high price we have to pay,
I keep remembering every day,
It takes a while to ease the pain,
Some times you think you go insane.

Still I wish the best will come to you,
I hope all of your dreams come true,
I’ll wipe the tears and move on down,
Another life another town.

But its not the end,
Gotta keep on going my friend,
Cus tomorrow is a brand new day.
Try and smile again even if you think you cant,
and listen cant you hear that music play,
listen cant you hear the music play.

No, its not the end,
You gotta keep on going my friend,
Cus tomorrow is a brand new day.
Try and smile again even if you think you cant,
and listen cant you hear that music play,
listen cant you hear that the music play.

No comments: