Monday, February 1, 2010
choice
I am annoyed, why can I not be a yoga teacher? Why do I have to work at some desk job to satisfy the needs of others. I dont want to work at a desk. I never have, not since I was a kid. I have barely been an instructor for a year and I am already getting asked what am I going to do with my life. When am I going to get a real job? I havent even given yoga a chance yet, just because you dont like it doesnt mean I dont. In fact I really like my life right now. I am happy, I guess you never asked about that. I know plenty of people who support themselves through yoga, its what they do. You have given up before I even started and its not even your choice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment