Thursday, February 11, 2010

following the arrow

So, I have this theory, or idea, or something that I thought about today. Do you ever feel like life is taking you in a direction and you don't know where it is. I mean you do know, somewhere in your subconscious, but in your thinking brain you don't know. Its funny because the people that I tell this too, seem to know which direction I am going and get this little smile on their face that they know some secret that can not be shared. I wish they would share because I would like a little help with the compass, because for me it seems not to work, or if it does I am just following the arrow and don't know if it is North or South. Maybe it is even pointed east who knows?

This is not the idea that I am talking about, whether or not I want it, change is happening to me of that much I am sure.

So maybe this is too crazy to put on a blog but here goes nothing. I was talking with my mother today and she really wants me to get a career that is not Yoga. I have been talking to her about my frustrations and she said that maybe I am frustrated with myself and not things outside of me. Which really is something that only a mother could say to a person. She said that I am my fathers daughter and that my father is a go getter or something like that. If you know my father you would agree with this statement. Anyways that got me to think about what I am actually doing with my life right now. When I got my horoscope read it said that I should be some sort of healer and that I was able to intuitivly understand others emotions and act upon them. So what if I was a spiritual healer? I know you cant really go to school for that and my mother probably wouldn't be impressed with that either but I think it makes sense for me. Considering my life right now.

How would I go about that, good question and I will get back to you on that. I think I need to be the best yoga instructor that I can be right now as a start. People heal their spirits through yoga, whether they know it or not, they just know they like it. Yoga was originally started to help people heal their spirits. So why not?

I am also going to start with the book that I am really interested in right now, "Anatomy of the Spirit", it goes through the Chakras, Catholic Sacraments, and the Kabbalist Sephirot and talks about how they are actually the same thing. It then talks about how specific emotional problems manifest into specific diseases. I havent read the book, but when talking about it with a friend who had, relating the illnesses of people that I know to supposed emotions that caused the illnesses it made perfect sense. So I am going to read this book and see what it says. See how I can take the things that I learn and put them into my classes to heal my students without them knowing it. Mwahaha. I like to be tricky that way. If you want to heal people who don't know that they are sick you need to trick them into doing things that are good for them.

I am not sure if this post makes a lot of sense to anyone who isn't inside my head. Also you have to think that I am sane individual for it to be true also. But, that being said, I am quite pleased with this revelation.

No comments: