Thursday, February 4, 2010

understanding

Okay, so i just had the coolest experience ever! As you can tell if you read my blog, I had a frustrating start to this week, so I went from being perfectly healthy to waking up sick on Wednesday morning. No warning, just sick. All because of this frustrating conversation. So yesterday I had coffee with my dad and some r and r with my friends and today I wake up feeling great! Which by all accounts shouldn't have happened, last night I went to bed at 1am and then proceeded to have a sickness induced night of delirium, ending at 9am. The night included me blowing my nose, flipping over in my bed and being chased by a T-Rex while my eye lids were close. Doesnt really make for a happy night sleep. Not to say that I am in perfect health, but significantly better only one nostril is plugged and the other one isnt running like a faucet and fluctuates between plugged and free.

I also am very grateful for my father, we get along so well. I have been into astrology lately, a friend read my chart which was very accurate. So I went and compared my chart with different people that I knew and when I compared it with my father, it was lovely. It said that we were a perfect match and that even if we dont agree on a topic we understand each other emotionally. Which is very true. It made me smile.

No comments: