Friday, February 19, 2010

what can you do when you live in a shoe

It is so hard to express your feelings about something and hold your ground. Specifically when you are hurt by a situation, if it is just a political or philosophical debate that is different. However when your heart is involved I find it difficult, I automatically see the other persons point of view and am therefor no longer able to remember mine, or it seems trivial in the face of their concerns. I guess that maybe in the end many of my problems are small and when it comes down to it are not the end of the world. I think this means I am a push over.

I tried to express my feelings today and had a hard time holding my ground. Maybe it is confidence that I lack? I don't think so. I guess that I have trouble expressing myself and that is why I need a blog. I am going to go to bed and see how I feel in the morning, Lee if coming up from Seattle to hang out for the weekend. Lee is cool, maybe him coming to town will distract me from my emotions.

No comments: