Thursday, March 4, 2010

i need something to lean against, i think thats okay

This morning I had five night terrors before getting up to start my day. When you sleep, you create this chemical that causes your body to essentially be paralyzed. That way you can dream, and not kick the wall or run away to another city while sleeping. What happens when you have a night terror is your mind wakes up and you are conscious but you cant move and often you can see images from your dreams. It is scary, they are called night terrors for a reason. I feel like my subconscious was trying to tell me something and I just couldn't hear it. So I forced myself to wake up. I have been getting into this habit, forcing myself out of a sleeping state. It seems like I am waking up while dreaming and forcing it out of me, like its a choice. I am not sure how I could consciously choose to not accept what my subconscious is telling me. So its like my subconscious is waking me up from my subconscious, because subconsciously I know I cant handle it?

My body was rippling, convulsing, a wave through my body. I am so sore today. I had lunch with Hayley, I love her, it was really good for me to be with her today. Life is so surprising. You have to be prepared for everything, because you can get anything.

No comments: