I am so unsettled right now with life, but I have found a moment of peace in the fight. There is a constant battle inside me to figure things out to get life right. I really wish that I could let go of it, but I am having trouble right now. Maybe I wish that one side would win, so that the struggle is over, but how do you know which side is that right one. I sat down today to figure out my life, I havent gotten that far, although i do have a list of things that I am looking at doing. Most of them I think I could actually do. So why dont I you ask? I dont know, maybe I am scared.
(insert i am listening to this group the cave singers right now and they are amazing, perfect fit for the mood.)
Maybe because I am so expansive I cant stay grounded and do one thing. Is it something to be missed, being a master of one thing, instead of a jack of all trades. I feel like that is definitely where I am heading, they are all in the same vein. All spiritual disciplines, that relate (in my opinion) to each other. What am i holding on to. I can feel it, see it like it is something tangible and real, it stops me constantly battles inside me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment