I hate this game of mine and yours, sorting through the stuff of this and that. As if every yes or no signifies some sort of judgment upon the other person. As if my tupper wear makes me less environmental and your help in the form of purging is kind.
Its definitely not mine.
Well, I would never buy this.
So we are at a stand off, of the western variety, can you point out the counter I cant hear to know when to draw.
I dont understand how this happened, I feel like I am getting out of a 1.5 year relationship, where I missed the relationship part of it. That ship sailed and I was off dancing in the forest. It is just so strange to me, I dont understand how it happened. So little kindness offered. To be diplomatic I will say on both fronts but really you know what I am thinking. I would like to be kind and giving and forgiving, its proving hard.
I just want to hide really, until this mess is over.
You cant see me if I pull my covered over my head right?
You said you would help, that you would be kind and giving and forgiving. I wish they were tangible concepts, things that you can touch, give to the other person. That way we would both know what was given and received, because we could feel it with more than just our hearts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment