Wednesday, March 24, 2010

i'm late, i'm late, for a very important date

I am in a mood where I want to do everything an anything that I think of. I go through waves of ideas, most of them not completed. This time they are all going to complete. That is my plan, how is that going to happen, through planning silly. And not taking on too much. Hmmm... that part will be difficult. I just like to do so many things. I think I need a completer, someone to complete the ideas I have. I will start them, they will finish. Perfect. I will be accepting resumes from now until the end of the month. Please include references, a cover letter and an explicit explanation as to how you plan on completing a huge variety of different random things.

Stop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hahahaha, in knitting lingo we'd say you have 'starter-itis'!