Monday, March 22, 2010

its been a few days

I am tired and sick, I didn't go to work tonight, I was thinking that people don't go to yoga to have a snotty and coughing instructor. So instead I went to a yin yoga class at Yaletown Yoga. It was crazy, maybe because I am more sedentary right now because of being sick, but I was so heavy after this class. I could barely hold my head upright, every time I exhaled at the end of the class i felt like there was a ball inside me that was dropping more and more. Maybe I was removing it? I am not sure what is was that I was noticing. Even now, an hour after the class my body still feels heavy. Its like a person filled my body with cement while I wasn't looking. My instructor tonight was Geordie, he is a big hippie and a total earth element. I think his connection to the earth amplified an already earth focused class. I almost couldn't talk afterwords. I said thank you but I think I blushed, I couldnt look at him, his energy was so strong after class. Mine was so susceptible. My mind was awake and alert today, all day, until now. When I want to write. I should sleep, I wanted to visit though. Its been a few days.

No comments: